Paid campaigns on socials alone will account for 25.5% of digital ad spend in 2023, which shows just how popular this digital marketing tool remains. Crafting a standout PPC is a task that requires lots of research, strategic planning, and a dynamic approach to implementation to ensure that a strong ROI is achieved.
We are used to this at KopaMarketing as our Facebook Ad services and Google Advertising expertise are very popular. Our results-driven approach relies on stellar paid advertising content and a considered approach to the onward consumer journey.
Landing pages are your chance to turn the interest from a consumer into a viable business opportunity, which is why getting them right is so important. Keep reading to learn more.
What Is A Landing Page?
A landing page is a standalone web page designed for a specific marketing or advertising campaign with the purpose of generating leads or conversions. It is often used to direct visitors from PPC advertising, social media, email marketing, or other online channels to take a specific action such as filling out a form, making a purchase, or downloading a resource. In the case of the work that we do, strong landing pages are essential for helping the leads that we provide become paying customers.
Unlike a website, landing pages typically have minimal navigation links and one clear call-to-action (CTA), reducing distractions and improving the chance of a conversion. They also have a highly-focused message and design optimised for a specific group of users or target audience.
In summary, a landing page is a designed web page that focuses on a single goal: to convert visitors into leads or customers by directing them towards taking a specific action.
What Should A Landing Page Include?
A strong landing page needs to include the following:
- Clear and Compelling Headline: An attention-grabbing headline that clearly communicates the value proposition or offer of the landing page is important. It should convey a strong message that entices visitors to read further.
- Visually Appealing Design That Is On Brand: The design of the landing page should be visually appealing, professional, and aligned with the branding of the business. Clear and relevant imagery, appropriate colour schemes, and simple messaging should be incorporated. This could be the consumers first time interacting with the business so it is important to start building that connection right away.
- Strong Call-to-Action (CTA): A strong landing page includes a clear and compelling call-to-action that tells visitors exactly what they need to do next. The CTA should be prominently placed on the page and accessible for all customers.
- Clear Value Proposition: The landing page should clearly communicate the value or benefits that visitors will receive by taking the desired action. Whether it's a discount, a free trial, or access to exclusive content, the value proposition should be clearly stated and compelling.
- Focused and Relevant Content: The content on the landing page should be concise, focused, and directly aligned with the advertising or marketing campaign that directs visitors to the page. Of course it's great to add more subtle information about the company and products or service, but trying to cram too much in could lead to a dilution of the message.
- Onwards Links - You should also consider how the customer may want to proceed with their journey. This might be by visiting other pages on the website or jumping to a different social channel.
Ultimately, a strong landing page combines effective messaging, design, and user experience to provide visitors with a clear value proposition and a compelling reason to take the desired action.
What Can A Landing Page Offer?
Lead Generation: Landing pages are designed to capture visitor information, such as email addresses and names. This helps businesses generate leads and build their email marketing lists.
Conversion Rate Optimisation: A well-designed landing page can significantly improve your conversion rate. By narrowing the focus and eliminating distractions, landing pages can guide visitors towards taking the desired action, such as purchasing or filling out a form.
Measurable Results: Landing pages make tracking and measuring your marketing efforts' success easier. You can use analytics to analyse visitor behaviour, conversion rates, bounce rates, and other key metrics to make data-driven decisions and optimise your campaigns.
Testing Opportunities: Landing pages provide an opportunity for A/B testing and optimisation. By creating different landing page versions and testing them against each other, you can identify the most effective elements and improve your overall conversion rates.
How Can Kopa Help Me?
Part of the PPC service that we offer is ensuring that landing pages are as strong as they need to be. Our team are experts in websites, so their advice can help you create paid advertising campaigns that are as strong as possible.
To find out more, get in touch with us today.