We are sure that social media is a massive part of your marketing strategy as, let’s face it, consumers expect it! This is just one of the many reasons that 93% of marketers say that social media is a part of their overall strategy.
If you want to reach a portion of the 4.62 billion people using social media globally, then social automation is the tool you need to consider. Without it, time will not be used efficiently, and with the modern consumer expecting so much more, this won’t work for companies that want to stand out online!
Alongside email and advertising automation, social media automation allows you to create content that is being posted whilst you can focus on reactive tasks. Keep reading for our complete guide to this marketing hack.
What is social media automation?
Social media automation allows your company to be posting content without the manual inconvenience that it can cause. Staying on top of social content and trends is essential if you want to remain current online, but the reality is that taking time out of your day to keep feeds full is going to impact on other areas of marketing operations.
Using platforms such as Hootsuite and Publer, companies can schedule content to be posted at a time that suits their consumer needs best. You can automate everything from your Instagram Reels to LinkedIn content, with the only limits being that you cannot tag content or people into posts.
What are the benefits of social automation?
Just like any form of automation, being able to pre-plan content is a huge time saver, with other benefits including the following:
- Less time is spent having to be sat on social feeds as you can schedule, post, and monitor activity using automation platforms.
- You are more likely to see an improvement in engagement levels, as consistent posting is the best way to create stronger activity on your social channels.
- Consumers will see your brand as relevant due to consistent posting and therefore be more likely to engage with the items you share.
- Automating content means you can focus on reactive activities when trends arise that you were not expecting.
- You never miss out on any important organic social media dates, as all the core content is already scheduled.
- Improved customer service response times as the top-level view means you are never missing out on time sensitive content.
- Social automation has also come a long way, so your customers cannot tell that content is pre-posted. This ensures your brand image is maintained.
- You can post at different times to help grab the attention of consumers within different time zones.
- Social automation channels also contain features such as data reporting and time recommendations for posting as they analyse your audience activity. This offers you a way to operate more strategically using accurate reporting data without having to manually collate.
- Instead of spending time lost in endless feeds and hashtags, automation software allows you to set up certain streams which allow content and discussions to be monitored. Whether you want to follow a competitor, see what your customers think about your brand, or simply keep an eye out for messages, automation tools make this possible.
What services can Kopa Marketing offer?
Considering the benefits that it can bring, only 44% of companies in the UK are using social automation within their daily strategy. We think this is because even though automation allows you to pre-plan and post content, it doesn’t take away the task of creating and planning everything in the first place. Don’t worry; we have the solution for you!
Our approach to social media automation means that each element of your social media strategy can thrive thanks to consistent operations and focused attention.
We achieve this by implementing the following social media strategies:
Create content in advance so that scheduled feeds are always full. Automation will only be a success if you have the content to use. Our service includes complete social media content creation, including copy and graphics, which can be scheduled a month in advance. This means you not only have an entire library of content ready to be published, but you can also align other marketing activities easily as a full view of social activity can be obtained.
Use data for reporting and improving content.
By harnessing the power of your social media trends, we can provide you with total views of current and recommended future activity.
If you want to learn more about how marketing automation could improve your business operations, please contact us today.