Building your business’s website is a long and arduous process, but once you’ve got it up and running doesn’t mean that you’ve got nothing left to do now.
Actually, the hard work is only just beginning. Now that your website is working and you’re getting visitors, you need to keep updating it around the latest trends in the SEO and digital technology markets.
One of the most significant growth areas in the market right now is mobile internet use, with more than half of global internet traffic coming from mobile devices.
It’s not that surprising when you consider that currently, there are around 3.5 billion active smartphone users around the world.
That number is steadily rising, thanks to the increasing availability of smartphones, concerns over the spread of viruses from touching cash and many other reasons.
Why Should Businesses Optimise Their Websites For Mobile Use?
If you’re still unconvinced that you should optimise your business’s website for mobile use, then here are some additional reasons:
- Consumers are 61% more likely to contact a business in their local area if it has a mobile-friendly site
- Mobile devices are convenient and easy-to-use, so many of your potential clients will want to access your site on their phone
- Your business will have a competitive edge over any competitors that haven’t optimised their site for mobile use
- By making your website mobile-friendly, you’ll increase its reach, as it will be able to get to the top of mobile searches as well as desktop ones
- Customers will enjoy a better user-experience
- Optimising your website for mobile use isn’t as hard as you might think
How To Optimise Your Website For Mobile Use
If your business doesn’t have the technical expertise to undertake its website development in-house, then the chances are that you outsourced the task.
The first thing that you need to do when you want to start optimising your site for mobile use is to use Google’s Mobile-Friendly Checker Tool. This innovative solution will help you to see if your website is already usable on a mobile device or if it needs changing.
If your current website developer hasn’t already optimised your site for mobile use, or your site is outdated and needs refreshing, then consider working with us.
Kopa Marketing is one of the best web design firms in North Wales, so we know how to help you to turn your business website into the perfect online representation of your business.
Our team can help you to turn your website into a mobile-friendly platform that users will love. We can improve it’s load speeds on mobile devices and create quality content that mobile and desktop users will engage with and enjoy.
As a result, you will have access to a vast audience of potential clients and will be able to maximise the impact that your website has on your business’s success.
To find out more about our web design service provided by SEO experts in North Wales, as well as our other services, contact us, and we can get you started on the road towards a successful online presence for your business.