The all-in-one guide to the Facebook Pixel
The SEO market is fast-paced and continually evolving, with new platforms and companies arriving all the time. Some stay and become industry giants, while others are flash-in-the-pan trends. One platform that isn’t going anywhere is Facebook. The social media titan is the leader of the market, with an impressive 2.6 billion active users every month. If you’re looking to use this impressive reach to boost your business, then the first thing you need to do is install the Facebook Pixel.
What Is The Facebook Pixel?
A pixel is a piece of code that helps you to track conversions, views and more from your website. Specifically, the Facebook Pixel allows you to review the types of customer visiting your website from your advert and can tell you when they make a purchase, contact you or leave your page without converting. Each pixel is unique and designed to give you custom feedback and unique data that you can use to inform your future marketing campaigns and generate new leads.
Why Should You Be Using Facebook Adverts?
The Facebook Pixel works in tandem with a Facebook Advert campaign, so the next question is, why should your company use Facebook Adverts? As mentioned earlier, Facebook is the largest social media platform on the internet currently, and it has billions of account holders based around the world. So, if you’re not marketing your service on Facebook, then you’re missing out on access to a vast audience.
Facebook offers a selection of advert types, including:
- Carousel; up to to 10 images or videos in a single advert
- Instant experience; a full-screen experience that opens when a mobile user taps on your advert.
- Collection; similar to an instant experience, a collection allows users to browse your firm’s products or service offering visually.
With so many options to choose from, any company will be able to find the Facebook Advert solution that will help them to grow and generate profitable new leads.
Do I Need To Install A New Facebook Pixel For Every Advert Campaign?
The beauty of the Facebook Pixel is that you only need to install it once; it will generate data for every Facebook Advert campaign you create, saving you time and effort.
Facebook Pixel Benefits
- The Facebook Pixel is essential for creating a profitable Facebook Advert campaign
- It helps you to make the most out of your Facebook Advert spend
- It offers you the chance to build unique audiences to target both on and off Facebook
- The Facebook Pixel is easy to install
- The pixel can be added manually or through partner integration
- You can set up events to monitor specific actions
- It allows you to measure the ROI for your advert spend easily and effectively
- The Facebook Pixel allows you to access the more dynamic advert types, such as collections and instant experiences; without it, you can’t use them
If you want to find out more about Facebook Adverts and how they can help your business, schedule a call with us today.